Endowus ESG portfolios are designed in-line with our core investment philosophy, where we believe in the power of the markets to deliver positive long-term returns that lead to wealth accumulation. We constructed multi-asset and multi-manager ESG portfolios that are globally diversified across geographies and sectors. It is a strategically passive asset allocation that will not be making active or tactical asset allocation changes. We have leveraged data and technology to build a rigorous framework for manager and product due diligence, where we have selected best-in-class ESG funds across geographies and sectors. Each portfolio is designed as the result of a systematic portfolio optimization process that strives to maximise expected returns for each level of risk.
Articles in this section
- What is ESG investing?
- How do I invest in Endowus ESG portfolios on the Endowus platform?
- What is the difference between ESG investing, sustainable investing and impact investing?
- What are the differences between ESG/SRI ETFs and ESG investing in unit trusts?
- How do you design and manage the ESG portfolio and asset allocation?
- What is the difference between Endowus Flagship Portfolio vs Endowus ESG Portfolio?
- What ESG funds are available on Endowus?