How do I open a SRS account?
You can open an SRS account with any of the 3 agent banks UOB, DBS or OCBC:
- For existing UOB clients, you can open an SRS account with UOB by clicking here.
- For existing DBS digibank clients, you can open an SRS account with DBS by clicking here.
- For existing OCBC clients, you can open an SRS account with OCBC by clicking here.
After your SRS account is opened, please remember to link your SRS account number to your Endowus account. Click here to find out how to link your SRS account.
You will receive an email when your account is ready to invest using your SRS funds.
Who is eligible to open an SRS account?
All Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs) and foreigners who:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are not undischarged bankrupts;
- Are not of unsound mind.
Please note that you can only have one SRS account with any bank.
Who is Endowus, our background, security, mission and more
What investment solutions are available, How to choose between different portfolios, and more
How do I open an account, Endowus fees, accredited investor and more
How to make Cash, CPF and SRS Investments
Set up recurring investments, redeem investments, transfer between portfolios, rebalance portfolio
Update personal information, troubleshoot tech issues, make referrals
CPF, SRS, Fees, Investing, GST