You can open a CPF Investment Account (CPF-IA) with any of the 3 agent banks: UOB, DBS or OCBC.
Step 1: CPF Self Awareness Questionnaire (SAQ)
You must take the SAQ before opening a CPF Investment account. The SAQ is to help CPF members self-assess if they have basic financial knowledge and whether the CPFIS is suitable for them. You can access the SAQ via the CPF website here, and log in with your Singpass.
The SAQ starts with learning modules on investment concepts, products and information on charges under the CPFIS. You will then take a quiz where your results will help you assess if CPFIS is suitable for you.
If you already have a CPFIS account and wish to check your SAQ status, you can click here > Check my CPFIS SAQ Status
Step 2: Open a CPF-IA with an agent bank
There are 3 agent banks which you can open a CPFIA account with: UOB, DBS or OCBC.
1) You can open a CPFIA with our partner UOB completely online in under 2 minutes by clicking here. (Note: Recommended to use Google Chrome for applying with MyInfo.)
1) If you are an existing DBS/POSB customer, please complete this online application here.
2) If you do not have a DBS/POSB account, please open an Account with DBS/POSB here before proceeding with the CPF IA application.
1) Apply via logging onto your existing OCBC online banking here
2) Apply at any OCBC branch and bring along the following documents:
- NRIC (Singaporeans & PR) or Passport (Malaysians) or Passport and EP/WP (Foreigners)
- Print-out of SAQ status
- Additional documents (include any one): phone bill, half-yearly CPF statement, bank statement
Click here for more information.