Fund Smart is a curated list of best-in-class funds at the lowest cost possible across asset classes, geographies and sectors selected by the Investment Office team, who has conducted due diligence on thousands of funds. When you build your portfolio on Fund Smart, you should consider more strategically about what geographies, sectors, themes or asset classes you want to have additional exposure to better complement and diversify your existing investments, or meet your specific needs. We believe that our Advised Portfolios should form the core of your investment portfolio for the long-term, and you should use Fund Smart as a way to complement your existing core investments via our Advised Portfolios.
Articles in this section
- How to do I invest into the Alternative Investment (alts) offerings on Endowus? (SG)
- Notice: Temporary trading halt - Amundi Prime USA
- What do I need to do to make a Unit Trust Transfer to Endowus?
- Net Asset Value and Cross Pricing
- What are the benefits of transferring my unit trust holdings into Endowus Fund Smart?
- How do I transfer unit trust investments over to my Endowus account?
- How do I buy a single fund? (SG)
- How do I build a customised portfolio with multiple funds? (SG)
- How do I build a portfolio on Fund Smart? How do I choose which funds to invest in? (SG)
- How is Endowus Fund Smart different from a brokerage or a unit trust platform? (SG)