Through our Fund Smart option, you can set up an investment goal with a single fund (unit trust) or multiple funds of your choice. Fund Smart is available for CPF, SRS and Cash investment. You can refer here for our curated list of best-in-class funds.
You can have more than one Fund Smart goal in your Endowus account. Please note that each Fund Smart goal can only have one funding source – CPF, SRS or Cash. The funds available may differ based on the type of funding source.
- How do I buy a single fund?
- Is there a minimum initial investment and minimum transaction size for Fund Smart?
- How do I know the Net Asset Value (NAV) or 'price' of my transaction?
- How much does Endowus charge for buying a single fund (there is only one fund in a Fund Smart goal)?
How do I buy a single fund?
- Sign up for an Endowus account here.
- Log in to your Endowus account here.
- Add a new goal by clicking on the "+" icon in the left sidebar.
- Select “Fund Smart” and follow the instructions.
- In the "Select your funds" section, please select the fund and allocate 100%.
Video instructions on how to create a single-fund portfolio (eg. Amundi Prime USA Fund) on Endowus:
Is there a minimum initial investment and minimum transaction size for Fund Smart?
The minimum initial investment on the Endowus platform is S$1,000. After you have fulfilled the minimum initial investment requirement, the minimum investment amount for subsequent transactions is S$100. There is no minimum balance that must be maintained in Fund Smart.
When I built my Fund Smart goal, I selected Cash as my funding source. Can I later use my CPF-OA or SRS monies to invest in my Fund Smart goal?
No, a Fund Smart goal can only have one funding source. If you want to use another funding source to buy a fund, please set up another Fund Smart goal (note: a fund may not be available for all three funding sources - Cash, CPF-OA, SRS). There is no limit to the number of Fund Smart goals in an Endowus account.
How do I know the Net Asset Value (NAV) or 'price' of my transaction?
- NAV of investment (buy) transaction - refer here for more information
- NAV of redemption (sell) transaction - refer here for more information
How much does Endowus charge for buying a single fund (there is only one fund in a Fund Smart goal)?
The Endowus Fee for a single fund depends on the type of Fund Smart goal:
- 0.05% p.a. for short-term cash management
- 0.3% p.a. for mid to long-term investment
Read here for more information.
What do I need to do if I want to invest in a non-SGD denominated fund?
If you wish to invest AUD/CHF/EUR/GBP/USD, please refer here for more information.
Where can I see the comprehensive list of funds available through Fund Smart (and their respective Fund details)?
You can view the list of funds at https://endowus.com/investment-funds-list.
I am interested in accessing funds that are not available through Fund Smart. What shall I do?
We’re constantly searching the investment universe for better products that will add value for our clients. If there are products that you would like to see on Fund Smart, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will relay your request to our Investment Office.
I see that you have funds that are exclusive for Accredited Investors but I do not see these funds available on Fund Smart. What shall I do?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you on this.